Thursday, May 6, 2010

The “war on drugs” in action

I'm afraid I'm going to ruffle some feathers with this one, getting some significant agreement and disagreement from various folks, but this needs to be seen. But first a warning: This video contains graphic and objectionable content and material, as well as foul language. Do not watch it if you are not comfortable with that.

I certainly don't advocate smoking marijuana – especially when one has children to care for. But I also don't advocate having SWAT teams storm residential houses terrorizing the family inside, firing shots, and killing the family dog simply because the father has a little bit of pot on hand – a drug 42% of Americans have tried.

Agree with me or disagree with me, these are the facts: This is what the war on drugs looks like, and you need to be aware of it.

http://reason.com/blog/2010/05/05/video-of-swat-raid-on-missouri

No comments:

Post a Comment